Friday 21 August 2015

Our Gluten-Free Baking Workshop

We had so much fun last night at the baking workshop! 

The cupcakes were totally divine, and I learned a ton about baking. I consider myself a reasonably accomplished baker, but I really don't hold a candle to Holly's skills. 

I am really excited to apply the tips Holly gave us, and I think they'll be helpful even with my glutenous baking. For example, I had no idea that the temperature of ingredients made such a difference in the outcome of the recipe, but I honestly think they were the best cupcakes I've ever had, which speaks for itself. 

When testing his cupcake, Andrew used many creative swear words, and declared them "Even better than 'normal' cupcakes!" 

I'd say that's a win. 

Thanks so much Holly :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment